Tuesday, April 4, 2017

STREET EZKRIMA EDGED WEAPONS TRAINING





Kutsilyo or knife training is the heart of our curriculum in our system. Although we have put up a lot of videos on bolo or machete type swords for quite some time already and have expounded most of our principles and philosophies using these weapons, the knife  which we seldom put up is still the very center of our training regimen along with our empty hand fighting.  It is for the simple reason of remaining relevant to our current times and getting practical for the streets. Training how to defend against these easy to conceal weapons including hand guns is for us the most important aspect of Filipino martial art training.

Training with me here is Japs Jayme who now resides at  Huntington Beach, California. He is among the certified instructors of Abenir Kalis in the US.

A B E N I R K A L I S F I L I P I N O B L A D E A R T

No comments: